
Okay so after consulting baby name websites and a month of discussion we finally decided on Ava Grace :) Ava has been one of my top fave names for a while and Josh just loves the name Grace. We were hesitant to commit to a name because we wanted to keep our options open. This was a big decision! Now I just can't stop thinking about her name. Love it. I even typed it in a really pretty font, printed it and framed it on my desk at work! I'm a dork, I know. I have a friend who has a monogramming studio in her house and I can't wait to take her some items to monogram for me! I love seeing her name. (dork, dork, dork.)
So Josh and I finally went to Babies-R-Us last night to create a baby registry. That was a lot of fun! My researching hubby actually committed to a type of bottle before completing 3 months of online research. I was amazed! Note: If anyone has any bottle suggestions please let me know. We like the idea of the drop-in liner bottles. Seems like less air for her to ingest after she finishes the bottle. I am excited about breastfeeding! The guy at BRU was so funny after we turned our scanner in last night. He was about 20 years old and had trouble asking me if I meant to register for 2 breast pumps. That was funny.
We painted Ava's room last weekend. Josh and I took off work on Friday to get a jump start on painting. It looks fabulous! The walls are pale blue. We'll have dark brown faux silk window panels to tone down the ultra light walls. The bedding is called "Love Bird" by Bananafish. It's preeeetty :) Cheryl and I went to Woodland Furniture a couple weeks ago and picked up the last bedding set they had. I liked it even more after I saw it in person! Lovely. Just lovely. Thank you for the bedding set, Momma C and Pops!
Oh yeah! While we were at BRU last night we found some furniture we really like and it's so inexpensive! We're psyched about it and will probably buy it before the end of the month. I can hardly wait to get the bedding set up in the crib! It's going to look great. Y'all will have to come see!
I finish up my 22nd week tomorrow! Last night was so cool. Josh and I were laying in the bed just watching Ava kick. It was simply amazing! She's a little dancer, and a bit of a night owl. She gets really active after I chug cold water and after I eat a big meal. It's the most amazing thing to feel something moving around in your belly- and you know it isn't gas! haha. We can hardly wait to meet this sweet angel but I'm still waiting for my belly to get super big! I love it. My belly is about 38" now and my weight is around 137 I think. Don't ask about my bra size. Yikes.
Our next dr appt is tomorrow at 10:30. That should just be a routine check up. I'm hoping we'll get to go ahead and schedule the 4D ultrasound soon! I start my 3rd trimester in a couple of weeks! I hope it's as smooth as the 2nd trimester has been.
Okay, well I guess that's all for now. Will keep ya posted!
Love,
Josh, Sara and Ava Grace :)
So Josh and I finally went to Babies-R-Us last night to create a baby registry. That was a lot of fun! My researching hubby actually committed to a type of bottle before completing 3 months of online research. I was amazed! Note: If anyone has any bottle suggestions please let me know. We like the idea of the drop-in liner bottles. Seems like less air for her to ingest after she finishes the bottle. I am excited about breastfeeding! The guy at BRU was so funny after we turned our scanner in last night. He was about 20 years old and had trouble asking me if I meant to register for 2 breast pumps. That was funny.
We painted Ava's room last weekend. Josh and I took off work on Friday to get a jump start on painting. It looks fabulous! The walls are pale blue. We'll have dark brown faux silk window panels to tone down the ultra light walls. The bedding is called "Love Bird" by Bananafish. It's preeeetty :) Cheryl and I went to Woodland Furniture a couple weeks ago and picked up the last bedding set they had. I liked it even more after I saw it in person! Lovely. Just lovely. Thank you for the bedding set, Momma C and Pops!
Oh yeah! While we were at BRU last night we found some furniture we really like and it's so inexpensive! We're psyched about it and will probably buy it before the end of the month. I can hardly wait to get the bedding set up in the crib! It's going to look great. Y'all will have to come see!
I finish up my 22nd week tomorrow! Last night was so cool. Josh and I were laying in the bed just watching Ava kick. It was simply amazing! She's a little dancer, and a bit of a night owl. She gets really active after I chug cold water and after I eat a big meal. It's the most amazing thing to feel something moving around in your belly- and you know it isn't gas! haha. We can hardly wait to meet this sweet angel but I'm still waiting for my belly to get super big! I love it. My belly is about 38" now and my weight is around 137 I think. Don't ask about my bra size. Yikes.
Our next dr appt is tomorrow at 10:30. That should just be a routine check up. I'm hoping we'll get to go ahead and schedule the 4D ultrasound soon! I start my 3rd trimester in a couple of weeks! I hope it's as smooth as the 2nd trimester has been.
Okay, well I guess that's all for now. Will keep ya posted!
Love,
Josh, Sara and Ava Grace :)



No comments:
Post a Comment